Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dick B. Books to Harvard Library Thanks to Doctor Benefactor


Important to thank the distinguished Harvard psychiatrist who so frequently sends us words of encouragement, supports us through our Agape Circle, would be at the September Vermont AA History workshops were it not for a severe family illness right now, and who just graced us with the following letter we received this morning. Name deleted to preserve anonymity:

_________________________________________________________
8/18/12


Dear Dick and Ken,


Thank you so much for the list of donors to your upcoming

trip. I shall send a BofA money order for $100 on Monday.

I imagine that MOs are cleared more rapidly than checks are.


I just received the Dover Press edition of the 1st Edition, and

I want to tell you how inspiring and informative your preface

is! This introduction is very, very important, and I plan to give a copy

to the Harvard Library, to join the other books you have written.


I also really like the smaller, softback format of the Dover. It

is much easier to carry around than most books. I am eager to

read the 29 individual stories placed in the original edition,

especially in the light of your preface.


Sometime this Fall, I would like to be in touch about an idea

I have had regarding a different dimension of Quiet Time. So,

until then, I hope that you both have a wonderful journey!


God bless and keep you both,

No comments:

Post a Comment