Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A.A., Fear, and What the Bible Says

Psa 34:4 (KJV): I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Prov 29:25 (KJV): The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

John 14:27 (KJV): Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Phil 4:6 (ESV): do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Phil 4:7 (ASV): And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

2 Tim 1:7 (KJV): For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 (KJV): There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment