Saturday, April 23, 2011

One of many thank you's for the free cases of books

Dick & Ken,

Thank you so much for the case of your new book "Turning Point". Although I have not read it, yet, I am confident of the information and testimonies you will present.
I offered them at my home group this morning. The response was overwhelming, as I gave away all but one, for myself.
My question is, how do I get more. What would my cost be?
On another sidebar, I have a sense that the Lord is telling me to move boldly into the AA arean with the message of His grace upon alkies. I see myself as a voice ,to the secular recovery, sharing about who God is and what He has done for us. I am speaking at two large meetings next month and am asking for boldness and courage to speak the truth in love.
Your ministry and research is proving to a part of the solid foundation upon whcih I stand . Thank you for your dedication to the roots of AA.
Tomorrow, we celebrate the Risen King, in whom we place our hope. Rejoice in His glorious name.

God Bless you both,






KARL L. KRAMER

992 Redhaven Street
BRENTWOOD,CA .94513
925-759-2412 Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment