Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another thank you for cases of books distributed free

Cheryl Outman
Hi Dick! I recieved my 3 cases of books this week! Thank you!! LOVE them. I've started reading all 3 and can't decide which one I like better. They are all so good! I've been praying that the Lord will give me opportunities to give these books to people that are interested in furthering His Good News. I appreciate you!
9 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · · See Friendship



Richard G Burns Thanks Cheryl. This has been our wish. And the shipments took lots of time - unloading from storage, taping, labels, loading into truck, unloading at PO, processing the mailing one-by-one and then sending by media mail. And only as we could get the men to assist. So now the news is coming in, and we are delighted. Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment